2 months ago
Stellate Config Improvements
💅 Service Config Formatting
- We improved how your service config is shown in the dashboard. We’re now formatting it with singles quotes and trailing commas.
📚 Importing functions from the
You can now import functions from the
stellate package in the UI, fully type safe 🎉
- The CLI is now printing a correct config for the
- The dashboard now shows the billing portal for failed payments.
- Links to individual Canny posts are fixed.
- Our Slack integration authentication had a hick up, which we now fixed.
- We fixed some edge cases in the configuration function serialization, which caused errors or bundled them into a faulty code.
rulesin the configuration now support
undefinedrules. This is particularly helpful if you want to calculate the rules programmatically.
- Ensure that all responses are purgeable, even in cases where we run a pass-through (bail), with the origin setting a cache control header.