[Public Beta] Custom Attributes: Understand Your Users Engagement with Your GraphQL API
We're excited to announce the public beta release of Custom Attributes for Stellate's GraphQL Metrics! This new feature will give you even more control and insights into your GraphQL API usage.
- Custom Attributes: Define up to five Custom Attributes per Stellate service to track additional data points with every GraphQL request. You can use HTTP headers, cookie values, or JWT claims as Custom Attributes.
- JWT Claim Support: Extract specific JWT claims for Custom Attributes. Supported algorithms include HS256, HS384, HS512, RS256, RS384, RS512, ES256, ES256k, ES384, RSA-PSS (PS256, PS384, PS512), and EdDSA.
- Nested Claims: Access nested JWT claims using lodash-like dotpath-notation.
- Filter Metrics: Filter your GraphQL Metrics down to specific users or groups using Custom Attributes.
- Multitenancy Support: Track metrics for individual tenants in multi-tenant applications by storing tenant identifiers as Custom Attributes.
- You can define at most five Custom Attributes for each Stellate service.
- Custom Attribute values are limited to a maximum of 256 characters in length. Longer values will be truncated.
- Data persistence: Stored values will remain even after removing a Custom Attribute from the Stellate Configuration. Currently, there is no way to customize this behavior or remove stored data.
Documentation and Demo
We look forward to your feedback and can't wait to see how you leverage Custom Attributes in your projects!